On our Website, you can:
Monday - Friday 9AM-4PM
31 S. Brady Street
DuBois, PA 15801
The Library is REOPENING on June 15, 2020.
We are reopening on a limited schedule and with several precautionary changes in place.
1. We are reopening with limited hours. Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 10AM-6PM, Wednesday & Friday 10AM-4PM, Saturday 10AM-1PM. This hours change allows staff for more time cleaning & processing of requests & materials before & after closing each day.
2. Masks are REQUIRED for all patrons over 4 years old.
3. ALL Books & Materials should be returned through the lower Book Drop. All materials & books are being quarantined for 72 hours before being processed for holds and returned to the shelves.
4. The Children's Department remains closed, but Children's Materials are available in the Adult Department & by request. Our hope is to reopen Children's in mid-July.
5. There are 4 computers available for patron use. Computer use is limited to 30 Minutes per patron per day.
6. Sidewalk Service Pickups is available all summer long for materials & printing services.
7. Summer Reading Starts on June 15 with many Virtual events. As the summer progresses, we hope to offer in-person programs for Children & Teens.
We thank our Community for the Support and Patience throughout the Closure. We look forward to serving our Patrons through these changes and into the future.
See you @ the Library!
The mission of the DuBois Public Library is to provide for the education, information, and recreation of the DuBois community through print, digital and virtual materials, programming and resources that promote literacy and knowledge at every age.
The DuBois Public Library is located on the corner of South Brady Street and Washington Avenue. Metered parking is available in our upper and lower lots and within a block down Washington Street or Brady Street.
Handicapped parking and building access are available for all floors of the Library through the use of an elevator. The elevator is located directly inside the lower entrance and opens into the Adult Department located on the upper floor.